- Present in a classroom setting (this includes Canadian Agriculture Literacy Month)
- Present at an activity station during an event (such as Food Farms around the province)
- Accompany student groups during an event
- Host a farm tour at my farm (we will work with you to ensure it's a success)
- Assemble educational resources with AITC staff
- Assist with administrative tasks (such as stuffing envelopes, packages, etc.)
NEW Volunteer Dashboard
Sign up for an AITC account so you can easily see what volunteer opportunities are available and select the ones that interest you! Click the button below to create an account or to access your volunteer dashboard.
To volunteer for Canadian Agriculture Literacy Month (CALM), create an account or login to your volunteer dashboard.