Board of Director Nominations
We are accepting nominations for new board members. Please contact Sara Shymko at email@example.com or 306.933.5224 if you are interested in being nominated.
Board terms are two years and a maximum of three consecutive terms may be held.
Board meetings occur approximately 4-5 times per year and are generally held in Saskatoon.
Elections will be carried out by mail-in ballot ONLY. The results of the election will be announced at the AITC Annual General Meeting.
Timeline for Election Procedure 2019:
February 26, 2019 – Nominations officially open to all members in good standing.
March 12, 2019 – Nominations Close. All nominations for consideration must be received in AITC-SK office.
March 13, 2019 – Voter packages mailed (enclosed envelope for mail-in ballot).
March 25, 2019 – Postmark deadline for completed ballots to be returned - official end to election period.
April 11, 2019 – Results of election released to AITC membership at the Annual General Meeting.
1. Candidates incur all election expenses for personal campaign.
2. Results of election and number of ballots will be announced at AGM.
3. There are four board director positions up for election in 2019.
4. Existing board members up for reelection in for 2019 are: Denise Coghill, Brenda Frick, Jackie Robin and Jill McDonald.
5. Appointed board members are Krystal Tendler representing the Ministry of Agriculture and Dean Elliott representing the Ministry of Education.